11th April - 12th April
The Manchester Cleaning Show will be held on Event City and is positioned deliberately to sit in the middle of the Cleaning Show biennial cycle, so that manufacturers, distributors and service suppliers to the industry can easily participate in both events.
Unlike the Cleaning Show in London, the audience is more regional and smaller in scale; however the event will be content rich and full of opportunities to network and do business.
The Manchester Cleaning Show creates a buzz for the whole industry.
In 2016, the Manchester Cleaning Show saw 2,308 attendees to the event which was almost double the estimated target. Exhibitors were really pleased with the quantity and quality of the visitors and 2018 is expected to be bigger and better. The show managed to secure BBC Breakfast’s Steph McGovern to deliver her business news from the show floor. Steph presented every 20 minutes throughout the morning which created a wow factor for exhibitors and visitors. This was a serious piece presenting on the entire industry and it’s importance to the UK economy.
Reasons to attend
Entrance is free of charge and visitors will be able to:
- Source the latest products and services on the market
- View demonstrations and try out equipment first hand
- Gain knowledge about the key challenges and legislation affecting the industry through free seminars and workshops
- Learn from a series of free training academy sessions
- Challenge the world's fastest window cleaners in the world
- Meet with friends new and old at a series of social gatherings and association meetings
- Find bargains with special show discounts on products