23rd October - 24th October
London Build is the leading construction and design show to cover London and the South of England. London Build unites an incredible range of high-level attendees involved in construction, architecture, infrastructure and design in London. This year's expo saw huge growth with 254 exhibitors, 17,627 pre-registered visitors, 105 partners and 184 speakers. After reaching capacity in the Central and West halls, we are excited to announce that London Buld 2018 is moving to the Olympia National Hall. Check out the latest announcements.
What To Expect At London Build:
- 8 exhibition zones across 8,730 square metres in the Olympia National Hall.
- 7 dedicated conference and workshop floors including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Off-site, Interiors & Fit-out, Concrete, Timber, Skills Development and more.
- 300 exhibitors.
- 30,000 visitors from London and the rest of the UK.
- 8,000+ decision making, managerial level or above.
- 200+ speakers from top contractors, architects and developers including Heathrow Airport, Tideway, Mace, Laing O'Rourke, Costain, Transport for London, Mott MacDonald, Arup, AECOM, Interserve, Wates, Skanska, BPD and many more.
- 150 supporting event partners and industry.
- The London Construction Awards - Free to Enter.
- Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub and the VIP Meet the Buyers.
- High level networking sessions and drinks receptions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the construction industry's very own Oktoberfest.
London Build is the Who's Who of the construction, architecture, design, property and engineering industries. Attendees include Heathrow Airport, Mott MacDonald, Lendlease, Brookfield Multiplex, AECOM, Wates, Canarf Wharf Group Plc, Mace, Arup, NHS Procurement Partnership, TfL, RICS, Carillion, Kier Living, CITB, Laing O'Rourke, First Base, plus thousands more! See what the industry is saying.