Platinum Sponsor Package £26,950 exc vat per annum
ThisWeekinFM (TWinFM) works closely with Platinum Sponsors to provide a comprehensive package to help them promote their business, form strong relationships and generate commercial opportunities with TWinFM readers, connections, partners and clients by focusing on three main marketing initiatives.
Marketing Initiative One - Brand Awareness
A crucial stage of a partnership of this type is informing TWinFM's audience about the company, the products available and the services provided. We achieve this with the strategic placement of your company brand and logo:
- 1 x Standard Advert with URL of your choice (tracker info permitted) on TWinFM Website's:
- News Category Landing Page & all articles in this category.
- Three bonus Category Landing Pages & all articles in these categories.
- Four chosen Feature Articles (researched & written by TWinFM).
- 2 x TWinFM eNewsletter Banners (see the audience here), including the resend to un-opens 24hrs later.
- 1 x Company logo displayed on every TWinFM webpage, linked to an Exclusive and Dedicated Partner Page.
- 1 x Company logo displayed on all TWinFM eNewsletters (see the audience here), linked back to the Partners Landing Page.
- 1 x Complimentary listing in the TWinFM Business Directory (highest offering).
Marketing Initiative Two - Educate & Promote
The best way to penetrate the market and gain the confidence of our readers is to place your business and their leaders as industry innovators and forward thinkers:
- An Exclusive and Dedicated Partner Page to host and promote (all include publication in other TWinFM categories, when applicable and at the Editor's discretion):
- Video content.
- Any events.
- White Papers or Case Studies.
- Special Promotions or Announcements.
- Press Releases
- 2 x Informal (Remote) Featured Spotlight Video Interview.
- 4 x Sponsored Content Editorial Promotions on the Homepage, all News Pages and all available Categories.
- Mentions on all TWinFM Social Media Channels, inline with all other activities.
- Opportunity to regularly contribute to TWinFM eg vlog, blog etc.
- Opportunity to contribute / comment to various articles and videos.
Marketing Initiative Three - Targeted Marketing
Working closely with TWinFM gives our Platinum Sponsors access to market intelligence and personal connections, providing commercially beneficial introductions. This offering is incredibly powerful due to the strong relationships developed over a team-combined period of 70+ years.
And of course, there are always new relationships and readers Platinum Sponsors can benefit from. By using industry recognised analytics, TWinFM can easily identify readers engaging with the various content items produced by the Platinum Sponsor and send targeted communications based on their level of interaction:
- 6 x Invitations to an Exclusive Suppliers' Lunch (at a rate of one every other month), hosted by Spotted Cow Media Founder & CEO, Laurence Allen.
- 3 x Targeted Mailers during the engagement period, with each mailer being sent to a maximum of 1,000 contacts identified from members of the TWinFM community that have engaged with the Platinum Sponsor's Content. Each mailer also includes a resend to all un-opens 24hrs later, plus one further mailer to a maximum of 50 recipients that engaged with the mailer.
Other Platinum Sponsor Benefits
Being a leading news service for professionals in the FM, Workplace and Built Environment, TWinFM is constantly evolving and launching new initiatives. All Platinum Sponsors will benefit from priority notifications, alerting them to the next initiative or event before anyone else in the industry and receive preferential access to opportunities should they want to get involved:
- Guaranteed Early Bird Rates on all event packages and tickets (when available), regardless of time of purchase.
- Guaranteed discount(s) on any other contract during this engagement period.
1. The Client is responsible for providing relevant assets in a timely manner.
2. Upon signature of the agreement a planning meeting will be arranged to:
- Review partnership and all activities.
- Agree assets required to complete activities.
- Agree timelines for asset delivery, publication, review dates etc.
3. Reporting is provided on a monthly basis at the start of each month, covering the previous month.
For more information about our Website Sponsorship Packages contact:
Senior Digital Marketing Advisor
Tel: 01353 886 891
Mob: 07588 724 972