Sponsored Content Video Promotion
Option 1 – Latest Video Category
Rate: £225 per video
You can have your video featured within the Latest Videos Category of the ThisWeekinFM website. See the Latest Video Category here
- The video stays on the ThisWeekinFM website at the Editor’s discretion for up to three years
- Includes one mention via ThisWeekinFM social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- The Latest Video Section is promoted via our e-Newsletter and other ThisWeekinFM channels. Individual videos may not get promoted directly
Option 2 – Featured Video
Rate: £495 per calendar month
Companies can promote a particular video through the ThisWeekinFM website, social media channels and news service. The video is promoted as a feature on the Home Page and in all ThisWeekinFM.com categories relevant to your business.
The client is responsible for providing the sponsored video which will benefit from:
- Publication in ThisWeekinFM.com Features and other relevant Categories, with accompanying copy (min 150 words, max 500 words, provided by the client).
- A headline that is no more than 30 characters long and is subject to editing.
- May also be used in the Latest Videos Category at the Editor's discretion.
- Two mentions on the ThisWeekinFM e-Newsletter (Fri, Mon).
- Two posts on social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Promotion as a feature via the Homepage will be for a minimum of one week and a maximum of one month for the Feature Category and any other Category inclusions.
The promotion incorporates a headline, 1 image and 30 words of text.
Option 3 – Featured Spotlight Video Interview Service
ThisWeekinFM is one of few FM News Services that offers a full video interview service (filming, editing, production, and hosting) and promotion of the video through ThisWeekinFM.com, the e-Newsletter, and social media channels.
The interview is conducted in one of two ways:
1. Formal Interview – £2,295 - The interview will be hosted by a ThisWeekinFM journalist or guest interviewer from the FM industry prior to one of the board meetings. A dedicated room at M Restaurant will be set-up with refreshments, clip-on microphones, professional camera's and lighting equipment.
The interview is held in conjunction with the Facilities and Workplace Networking Club to give the client access to around 80 professionals operating in Facilities, Workplace, Property, and related sectors and includes two tickets to the Facilities and Workplace Networking Club meet (details of the Club here).
2. Informal Interview – £1,495 - The interviewee records their responses at their leisure and then sends the recordings over to us. A standard camera phone or webcam is the only piece of equipment needed and file transfer can be achieved in several different ways eg. Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer etc. We will provide expert advice and guidelines for your recording.
- A video interview and video production with two rounds of edits.
- An interview consisting a minimum of four questions.
- Hosted on the ThisWeekinFM YouTube channel and made available to the client.
- Telephone consultation prior to the interview to get an understanding of your business and to prepare questions.
- Article Writing Service:
- A member of the ThisWeekinFM Editorial Team producing 500 words to accompany the video interview
- Publication as a Feature on ThisWeekinFM.com (Homepage for one week minimum) and, at the Editor's discretion, on other relevant Categories
- Two mentions on the ThisWeekinFM e-Newsletter (Fri, Mon)
- Two posts on social media channels. (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.)