RICS Strategic Facility Management conference, in partnership with IFMA, returns in 2020 with a renewed focus and vision to capture the future of the sector – what really is coming in the twenties for FM?
Designed and hosted in partnership with IFMA, the world’s largest and most widely recognised international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 105 countries. The association’s members, represented in 134 chapters and 17 councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US$100 billion in products and services. This flagship conference is a key the landmark IFMA-RICS collaboration, as part of the overall ambition to advance knowledge sharing and cohesion in the sector.
Economic and market analysis
- The global outlook for the FM sector
- Economic and market outlook in the UK – emerging growth and recent decline
- RICS UK Facilities Management Survey 2020
- Brexit resilience – analysing the impact on the sector
- Future market risks, trends and opportunities
The investment panel – how financing the sector is changing
- Investor understanding of the FM role in achieving their ROI
- Budgeting and cost control
- PFI Investments in FM
- How will FM investments continue to change?
The power of technology in FM
Hear from a market leader on how they used technology to overtake competition. Learn how they integrated data and technology to not only improve processes but act as a new revenue stream. Listen to their story on how technology supports their drive to achieving net zero targets.
FREE for RICS Professionals & APC Candidates.
£364.50 + VAT for Non-RICS Professionals.
- Book three or more places and get 10% off
- Book five or more places and get 15% off
- Book seven or more places and get 20% off
Only one discount available per booking. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from RICS.