When is it?
Sept 7-9, 2021.
Where is it?
The NEC, Birmingham.
Over two days, the Facilities Event presents leading innovation and thinking for driving efficiency and productivity through world-class facilities management.
- 6 EVENTS, 1 PASS – The Facilities Event is co-located with 5 other leading sector events covering over 55,000sqm at the NEC.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING BRANDS – Speak to the experts and discover the smartest and latest solutions to optimise facility and workplace performance.
- 1,000+ PRODUCTS – From Audio & Visual Services, Energy and Utility Management, IFM/ Total FM providers, Security, Ground and Property Maintenance, Waste Management and more.
- NETWORKING – There is no substitute for face to face meetings, catch up with previous clients, and build new relationships. Collaborate to overcome the operational challenges in the workplace.
- CPD CONTENT – Develop your knowledge with our focused CPD certified expert-led education programme. Keep up to date with latest trends and FM challenges, as well as best practice in your sector.
- LIVE DEMOS & WORKSHOPS – Experience products first hand and source the solutions you need to your everyday challenges. Have your questions answered in real-time and witness the endless capabilities of the latest products and services on the market.
At The Facilities Event, face-to-face meetings have never been more important for connecting people. With dedicated features and areas, the event provides the perfect platform to discuss business, share knowledge and network with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Networking Hub - Hosted by ThisWeekinFM
Hosted by TWinFM, connect with other facilities, workplace and related professionals in an informal setting. Exchange information and broaden your network with peers from a variety of organisations and industries. A VIP ticket is required to access the Networking Hub and we have 50 available for our readers.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Join The Hub
Get VIP Ticket Here
Get Free Delegate