New Vehicle Shortages and Rising Used Prices
Europcar is urging businesses to think carefully about their vehicle requirements over the next few months and to plan ahead. Read more ...
Europcar Selects Allstar ServicePoint for Fleet Maintenance and Repair
Contract reflects increased focus on long-term rental as part of overall growth strategy. Read more ...
Europcar Expands Flex Fleet to Meet Increased Business Demand
New models from Lexus, Toyota, VW and Mercedes-Benz for long-term rental solutions fill the ‘fleet gap’ for businesses. Read more ...
A New Tax Year – A New Approach to Your Fleet?
As we enter a new tax year, it’s a good time to re-evaluate the best method of financing your business vehicles and understanding what the tax benefits are for renting vehicles, especially between the different fuel types available. Read more ...
Light Commercial Vehicles Keep the Heart of UK Business Beating as Over Half of Firms Report Using their Vans Every Day
New Europcar Group UK whitepaper gives fleet managers valuable insight into operational challenges. Read more ...
Construction Firms Can Tackle Fleet Optimisation with New Offer from Europcar Van and Trucks
Six months of free telematics and dash cam data will help construction employers focus on driver safety. Read more ...
The Fleet Cost of Covid-19: 52% of Fleet Managers Paid Increased Termination Fees on Leased Vehicles
As alterations to the business landscape continue and fluctuations in demand remain the norm, research of fleet managers has highlighted the benefits of staying flexible. Read more ...
Europcar Announces Solus Tyre Agreement with Kwik Fit for Selfserve Tyre Bookings
Europcar Group UK is the only rental company in the UK to launch a solus tyre agreement with Kwik Fit Fleet to enable Europcar customers to access a selfserve tyre replacement facility. Read more ...
About Europcar Group UK
The FM sector has a lot to deal with right now - the pandemic, closed businesses, increased sanitisation, Government pressure on energy reduction in buildings, cash flow - the list goes on.
Thankfully your company vehicles don’t need to be one of the stress points for your business.
Flexibility for your cars and vans, along with keeping cash in your business are the key focus right now. Given there is still uncertainty in the foreseeable future, if the vehicles you purchased need to be replaced, or long term lease agreements are coming to an end, renting your next vehicle may be the ideal solution for your business.
Europcar Long Term Solutions
Our portfolio of Long-Term Solutions offers flexible car and van rentals from 28 days+ with fixed rates, no upfront costs and no early exit penalties.
Do you need a car or van for a few weeks during a period of high demand? Perhaps you're waiting for a new company car or a vehicle replacement? Then SuperFlex, our most flexible Long Term Subscription with no commitment, may be the solution for you. Keep the vehicle for as long, or as little as you need! Find out more here.
We know flexibility is key when considering your fleet requirements. That's why Flex from Europcar is here to offer you a bespoke, flexible solution for all of your long term rental needs, no matter how big or small.
With your choice of mileage options, one fixed monthly cost and a minimum commitment of just 3 months, Flex allows you to increase or decrease your portfolio of vehicles, or adapt your models to suit business demands, allowing you to enjoy flexibility AND financial optimisation whenever you need it.
Choose the vehicles that are right for your business from our wide range of cars, vans, and specialist vehicles including brand new models and custom fit outs. Your ideal business ready vehicle could be delivered nationwide in less than a week (subject to availability).
And as a valued Flex customer, we'll also provide you with access to our online 24/7 booking system to make managing your fleet simple and stress-free. Find out more here.
Why choose Europcar?
- 120+ stations nationwide and 12 Van Supersites strategically placed to ensure delivery to any UK mainland postcode
- 34,000+ cars and 11,000+ commercial vehicles spanning all manufacturer makes and models
- The youngest fleet in the industry, ensuring early adoption of the latest manufacturer technology and innovation to ensure low emissions
- Cars available within 2 hours of booking and vans available within 4 hours of booking, so you can react quickly to demand
- Delivery & collection service available to save you time and money
- Real time online booking and reporting platform “ECOne” to make fleet management easy and centralised
- Electronic delivery and collection handheld software accessed via an android platform to accurately record vehicle condition at handovers
- Telematics and dash cam installed as standard to inform logistics planning
Fully Supported Fleet
- Fully inclusive service, maintenance and mechanical repair, including worn tyre replacement to keep you on the road
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Relief vehicle included for non fault accident and warranty issues
- Your choice of insurance: Collision Damage Waiver and Customer’s Own Insurance
- And when you need to tailor your vehicle to meet your needs, we have all the options available.
* Unless this the vehicle has been tailored to your requirements.
Health & Safety
Things have changed. And so have we. As we have worked through the world’s unprecedented health crisis, we have put special measures in place to provide you with a safe and flexible travel experience. “Safety Programme”, our #1 commitment
- A 20 point vehicle hygiene check, accredited by the RAC, is carried out between each rental using a specially formulated sanitiser (conforms to British Standard EN1276)
- Protective PPE measures including plexiglass installations and face masks for staff
- One way and regulated entry/exit systems implemented at our branches
- Stringent cleaning and disinfection of public and high-touch areas within our branches
- Enhanced safe distance Delivery & Collection available for all customers
- The introduction of a pre-booked Click & Collect service to avoid the need for customers to enter our stations
Your safety as well as the safety of our employees is our top priority.
Watch this video to learn more about our safety and cleaning measures.
Working in Partnership with You
We are here to help you achieve your business goals. Talk to us about your company vehicles, your plans for the future and how to best manage them as cost effectively as possible. We think you’ll be pleased you did. Tel: 0371 384 0140 or email email@example.com
In Safe Hands